It's really quite simple; you just have to believe, that life is for living, all the dreams you conceive.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dancing Family for Easter

Here is my most recent piece of choreography dedicated to my Dad. Love you so much pops! In this video my little sister Kirsti and I are dancing to Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain" from her new album. Hope you all enjoy and expect another video of the two of us dancing to Lady Gaga's new song Judas yay!


Today I grabbed some ice cream with one of my best friends and old high school pom coach Nicole Ianni. She was one of the most influential teachers in my early dancing career, giving me the confidence to dance to my full potential. Thank you so much Nicole, I really wouldn't be where I am today without your inspirational words and "gentle" pushes (run 4 miles what?) ;). Below are some of my high school dance days as well as a current photo of the two of us.

Modern Day


Hard Core Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment