It's really quite simple; you just have to believe, that life is for living, all the dreams you conceive.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun With the Assistant and Starlette Dance Team



I must dedicate this post to my assistant Sarah. She is an incredible person and a fierce dancer, and I don't use fierce lightly. This past weekend, she attended the PULSE convention in San Fran, and earned herself two scholarships. Work :) Above is a video of the two us dancing a routine to Watch Me Burn by Rhianna and Eminem. Its one of those that sticks with you and yet you can never do it enough.

And now another blast from the past!



Last summer, I was given the opportunity to put together a six member dance team to travel to China and dance for an American All Star team. The event was held in Hangzhou, two games were played, one televised, and we performed multiple routines in both games.




The USA Starlettes

       For the first time, after being a part of two professional teams, I was to head my own.  I had to assemble the team, do all of the choreography, coordinate practices, put together two costumes on a budget, and all of the other responsibilities of a coach. Not only this, but I was also one of the dancers in the team. It was amazing and things went quite smooth! Hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope to find footage of the dances soon!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment