It's really quite simple; you just have to believe, that life is for living, all the dreams you conceive.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Summer Fun and Justin Bieber Music Video!

During last summer (2010) I taught an advanced jazz class in Chino, California, and found this exciting clip of some of the girls doing my routine:


The song is by The XX and titled Islands. These girls are some incredible dancers, ranging from age ten (the shortest girl in the video) to fifteen. I can tell you right now, there is no way I could handle this kind of dance at such a young age. It is like we are growing prodigies here in the US.... crazy! Special shout out to Sarah in the video, my assistant and bestest buddy :) adore you darlin! Hope you all enjoy the style!

Snapshot from the video
I also danced in the "Eenie Meenie" music video with Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston during the summer. It was so great and I must say those boys' kicks beat mine 100%, especially Biebers purple nikes... amazing! Below are a few snap shots of myself in the video, it was so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment